Elevate will resume Sunday 6pm mid-September
Current Message Series: Next Steps, a 14 week study with home study material (download)
9:30am Worship Team
10:00am Ministry Team Pre-Service Prayer
10:30am Sunday Worship Service and King’s Kids Children’s Church
9:30am – Women’s Bible Study
6:00pm Foodoship and Meeting (12 Step)
6:00pm Worship Rehearsal & Jam Session
Church email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters.” Revelation 7:17
“Whoever believes in Jesus, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within…” John 7:38
Get Involved in Living Water Ministries
- Jan 25, 2016Doug Fairrington – Fasting or Flopping Acts 13 01-24-2016
- Jan 23, 2016Doug Fairrington – Feed Yourself 01-17-2016
- Jan 17, 2016Doug Fairrington – Forecast 2016 01-10-2016
- Jan 10, 2016Doug Fairringon – Prelude for 2016 01-03-2016
- Jan 10, 2016Doug Fairrington – Mark 6 Touched by the Master 12-27-15
- Dec 11, 2015Doug Fairrington – Acts 12 Wake Up to a Miracle! 12-6-15
- Nov 30, 2015Doug Fairrington – Acts 11 People of the Spirit 11-29-15
- Nov 28, 2015Kitti & Amber Price & LWFF Kids – Honor 11-22-15
- Nov 15, 2015Doug Fairrington – Acts 10 The Greatest Miracle 11-15-15
- Nov 9, 2015Doug Fairringon – Acts 9 Peter The Beauty of Grace 11-8-15
Celebrate Recovery – Every Thursday 6pm
What is Celebrate Recovery?
CELEBRATE RECOVERY IS AN AMAZING SPIRITUAL ADVENTURE
The purpose of the Celebrate Recovery ministry is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the “8 Recovery Principles” and “The 12 Steps of Recovery”. This experience allows us to “be changed.” By working and applying these Biblical Principles, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy and most importantly a stronger relationship with God and others. As we progress through the program, we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher-Power, Jesus Christ.
Step Study Groups are where the real personal work gets done.
We started this CR group in January 2011. Our large group is 6-12 people each Thursday Night. We are blessed to have a place to come together and fellowship with others who are struggling. Our hope is that if you are in need of fellowship that provides spiritual and emotional support, you will visit our group. All are welcome! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call any of us.
Here is a little more detail about what we actually do on Thursday night.
6:30pm Worship and Large Group
7:15pm Small Groups
7:45pm Solid Rock Cafe
- Rod 541-520-9864
- John 541-255-5486
- Rhea 541-822-3245